Founded in 1992, Allergy and Asthma Associates (AAA) is to home to the some of the most well-respected allergists in the D.C./metro area – Dr. Courtney Jackson Blair and Dr. Burcin Uygungil Fraser and supported by a highly experienced provider Bridget Schaefer, PA. Specializing in both adult and pediatric allergic conditions and asthma, AAA offers specialized services such as skin testing for environmental allergens and foods, patch testing for contact dermatitis, comprehensive food allergy assessments and food allergy management plans, lung function assessments, allergy immunotherapy, and stinging insect allergy evaluation and stinging insect immunotherapy, atopic dermatitis evaluation and management and eosinophilic disorders such as eosinophilic esophagitis and eosinophilic asthma.
Our providers are also experts in helping patients choose amongst a wide variety of biologic medications now available for the treatment of advanced atopic diseases such as complicated asthma, eosinophilic asthma, atopic dermatitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria.
All allergy injections require an appointment. Please check with our office for any questions.
AAA’s founding physician, Dr. Richard Loria, announced his departure from the practice in 2019. His letter to his patients can be found here.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.