Please review the following reminders prior to coming in for your new patient appointment:
- If scheduling online please note we only schedule one person per family, per day.
- A credit card or deposit is required for any out-of-pocket expenses, such as copay, co-insurance or deductible amounts. Please contact our office PRIOR to your appointment for a list of billing codes in order that you may determine plan coverage and patient responsibility. You are responsible for providing payment at the time of service.
- Most initial appointments last approximately 1-2 hours. If medically possible, please refrain from taking antihistamines (including over-the-counter and/or prescribed pills, creams, nasal sprays, and eye drops) in the event that the provider decides to skin test at your initial visit. Ask your pharmacist if your current medications are antihistamines or contact our office. In most cases, this is a consult only and testing will be preformed at a later time.
- If you need to cancel or change this appointment, we require 48 hours notice. Please speak to one of our receptionists to confirm your appointment has been cancelled. By providing notice, you avoid being charged the $100 missed appointment/late cancellation fee.
- Please confirm with your insurance company PRIOR to your appointment if there is a preferred lab in the event that lab work is ordered by your provider. You will be asked to provide this information at check in.
- Please complete your new patient paperwork PRIOR to your appointment. This greatly reduces the time required to properly register you as a patient and helps us see you on time.
- Please contact our office if you have any questions, are unable to refrain from taking antihistamines or need assistance registering for the patient portal to access your paperwork.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.
Allergy and Asthma Associates