Please review the following reminders prior to coming in for your new patient appointment:
- If scheduling online please note we only schedule one person per family, per day.
- This appointment lasts approximately 2 hours. We have allocated time for allergy skin testing. If medically possible, please refrain from taking antihistamines (including over-the-counter and/or prescribed pills, creams, nasal sprays, and eye drops) to have the testing completed at your initial visit. Ask your pharmacist if your current medications are antihistamines or contact our office.
- If you need to cancel or change this appointment, we require 48 hours notice. Please speak to one of our receptionists to confirm your appointment has been cancelled. By providing notice, you avoid being charged the $100 missed appointment/late cancellation fee.
- Please confirm with your insurance company PRIOR to your appointment if there is a preferred lab in the event that lab work is ordered by your provider. You will be asked to provide this information at check in.
- Please complete your new patient paperwork PRIOR to your appointment. This greatly reduces the time required to properly register you as a patient and helps us see you on time. As noted in our financial policy, please contact your insurance company in advance to ensure you are aware of your financial responsibility and benefit coverage.
- Please contact our office if you have any questions, are unable to refrain from taking antihistamines or need assistance registering for the patient portal to access your paperwork.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.
Allergy and Asthma Associates