Insurance & Fees
We participate (bill for) most health plans. Please verify your plan participation by calling your insurance carrier or your human resources department or contact our office to verify participation.
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Better Health Maryland & Virginia
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Amerigroup MD
- Amerihealth DC
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- DC Medicaid
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Maryland Medicaid
- Medicare – MD – Novitas
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Railroad Medicare DC
- Railroad Medicare Virginia
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Medicaid
- Virginia Premier
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
|Missed Allergy Skin Test||$100|
|New Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $200 Deposit|
|Established Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $150 Deposit|